Our recruitment process has been carefully designed to match
your skills to a suitable vacancy, and to be fair to everyone. By
explaining just how we go about recruiting our people, we hope to
give you some idea of what to expect from us, and what we will be
looking for in you. We understand that recruitment is very much a
We can only proceed with your initial application on the basis
of the information you provide us with. The following tips are
offered to give you the best possible chance of succeeding to the
If a CV is required:
- Ensure your CV is well-organised, logical, succinct and easily
understandable. Your experience, education and qualifications
should be listed in reverse chronological order.
- Don't pad out your CV unnecessarily. Include everything that is
relevant, but keep it brief. You will be asked questions about your
CV at later stages of the recruitment process.
- Demonstrate your achievements in concrete terms.
- Keep a clear picture in your mind of the job for which you are
applying, and the skills you have that most closely match the
- Take some time to think about your accomplishments. Include
volunteer activities, jobs, projects, assignments, travel, team
activities and professional memberships, for example identify the
personal qualities they brought out in you.
- Make sure your CV is up to date.
- Do a final check of your application form and CV if required,
for spelling mistakes and errors and keep a copy of it.