• A Finance Manager – Strategic Investment & Benefits Cost Management in our head offices in Swindon.
• £48,861 to £62,434 (Target £54,290) a year + car allowance (£4,646), bonus, pension and benefits on a permanent contract.
• Send in your application by 27/04/2015.
This role will be integral to an experienced team of business partners that help manage a c£3bn strategic investment budget over the next five years. This new vacancy will play a key role in helping to shape the Projects Finance Business Partnering team to:
• Be a trusted business partner that delivers commercial insight to support Nationwide Strategic Investments Board, dealing with the strategic change agenda for the Society.
• Provide robust cost challenge across a portfolio of investment activity, to ensure the resources of the Society are effectively deployed and the ensuing benefits are captured and appropriately tracked.
• Establish process efficiency and assurance to provide financial control and insight to support strategic decisions.
• Contribute to creating and embedding a High Performance ‘No Surprises’ culture across the Group Cost Management team
Working alongside an established business partner team and the areas they support, you’ll help to deliver one of the most ambitious investment portfolios across Financial Services in the UK.