- A Senior Operational Risk Oversight Manager in our head offices in Swindon.
- From £50,000 to £76,273 plus car/allowance, bonus, pension and further benefits.
We take pride in our commitment to protecting our business and delivering excellent customer service. We’re looking for a Senior Manager in our Operational Risk function to contribute to the development of our risk oversight capability. This will support the Board’s objective of ensuring the maintenance of a sound system of internal control and risk management in order to contribute to the growth of the business.
Operational Risk supports the business in real time in managing the risks it faces in its day-to-day activities as well as in implementing change programmes.
You will be excellent at relationship management and be accustomed to using a variety of advanced influencing techniques. You don’t need to be an Operational Risk expert, but any risk management or finance experience would be an advantage. You could have experience in any of the following areas:
- Audit (internal or external)
- Big 4 accountancy firm assurance / consultancy services
- Operational, Financial or Compliance Risk
- Finance departments
- SOX implementation
- Financial services experience ideal, however experience in large corporations in other sectors will also be considered