Our purpose is to identify, shape and validate business needs which lay a solid foundation for the successful and workable delivery of projects and programmes.
Is a centre for Business Analysis excellence. Where skilled Business Analysts are recognised for the value they add.
We're part of the change life cycle as our business constantly evolves. And it's a broad range of activity. The skills and expertise of our Practitioners skills are required across a wide range of portfolios including:
- Insurance & Investments
- Digital & Distribution
- Customer servicing
- Technology Services
It's a fun but challenging place to work, where team spirit and collaboration across the change life cycle is actively encouraged.
We operate effectively across all business areas to provide specified services to agreed processes, governance controls and benchmarked standards.
It's a pressured, fast paced environment. So we need experienced, tenacious people that have the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to be successful.
Our people are valued and your contribution will be appropriately rewarded- we offer a competitive pay and benefits package. We also offer a clearly defined role and will support you through your development and career at Nationwide.
Where are we going?
Our Practice is continually evolving to meet the ongoing demands of a successful growing business.
Our Practice is:
- Continuously reviewing the services we offer and what we don't in line with business needs and industry best practice
- Aligning to industry standards by using the Rational Toolset
- Continuous improvements to our estimating model
- Understanding our capability and training gaps, and more importantly addressing them
- Develop our future by offering regular promotion opportunities in a variety of roles
Who we're looking for
As we continue on our Practice journey we are looking to significantly grow our numbers of Business Analysts. If you are an experienced BA, or you have a strong analytical skill-set and are looking to develop your career, we are keen to hear from you! You'll be:
- Confident, Dynamic and Proactive, used to working at pace
- Good communicator, used to negotiating with, and managing, stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and bringing direction and clarity, focused on identifying the problem, vision and need
In parallel with growing the size of our practice we are also looking to grow the depth of our skills in certain area's, so if you have experience in any of the following area's please consider a career in the BA Practice;
- Customer Diversity, Vulnerability & behavioural analysis
- Customer Experience & Communication strategy analysis
- HR Tools & Apps (including Peoplesoft & Fusion)
- Customer Complaints Management
- Corporate Office & retail refurbishment (transition management)
- Insurance, Pensions & Investments
- Sourcing and embedding partner providers
- Service Oriented Architecture concepts and middleware
- Mortgages, Savings or Banking experience in a significant sized lender
- Anti-Money Laundering approaches
- Regulatory reporting, stress testing or corporate performance management
- Finance, Tax or Treasury
Techniques and skills
- Process Modelling and Reengineering or BPMN 2.0 notation
- UML notation, logical data modelling experience - ERD, Third normal form, Data flows
- LEAN Sigma certification
- Understanding of object oriented concepts or SSADM
- Agile methodology knowledge (inc. use case and story boarding analysis techniques)
- Requirement workshop facilitation skills
- Process led requirement analysis
- Experience of requirements analysis for Deploying to MIDs (Mobile Internet Devices)
- Digital concepts (e.g. digital customer marketing, e-commerce)
- Data analysis skillsets required to crunch, analyse and insight process performance data
- Skills in data decomposition and data lineage