The Financial Crime Department is responsible for protecting Nationwide and its members from all types of financial crime, including fraud, money laundering, bribery and corruption.
Nationwide have invested in leading edge detection systems to help prevent financial crime, and these systems are exploited by a professional team of experts that have built an outstanding reputation with industry leading results.
What we do
The team are passionate about fighting crime and proud of the job that they do for the Society every minute of every day.We work with the business to control fraud. Our aims are to:
- be recognised as leading the market in defending against fraud and the losses from it
- research and understand the threats facing us now and in the future
- combat those threats by our strategy of investing in IT and customer contact, which is part of the Strategic Fraud Initiative
- recruit, develop and keep the best people working in fraud and anti-money laundering
- help any customers affected by fraud, so they’re impressed with our response
- fight fraud, money laundering, and bribery and corruption in a way that meets regulatory and oversight requirements as well as being cost-effective.