Brand & Marketing Communications
Differentiating the Nationwide brand from our competitors is key to Nationwide's business strategy and success. It's also where our Brand & Marketing Communication (MarComms) teams make a huge impact.
What we do
Day to day, our Brand and MarComms teams ensure our customers understand how we're different from the banks. This includes:
- brand advertising to remind people who we are and why we're different
- product or service campaigns that bring the key features and benefits of our products to life.
“ From TV advertising, radio, outdoor, digital, branch posters and direct mail - there are opportunities to deliver communications right across the media range. ”
Who we're looking for
To succeed in this type of role we look for people who are:
- passionate about marketing & the power of brands
- creative thinkers with strong written & verbal communication skills
- strong project managers with great judgement
- team players