What we do
As the Specialist Lending arm of Nationwide, we sell new Buy to Let and Self Certification mortgages through The Mortgage Works brand. The Mortgage Works has been awarded the prestigious Financial Adviser Five Star Service award for the last two years in a row.
We pride ourselves on offering innovative mortgage products. These are sold through mortgage intermediaries as well as direct to customers via our call centres.
We manage the entire support and service lifecycle within the division. So we're able to offer a wide diversity of roles, including marketing, product development, audit, call centre and administrative roles.
How we're structured
Here are just some of our main departments:
- Business Assurance
- Risk, compliance and legal
- Arrears collection, valuations, account processing and account administration
- Products - research, development and implementation of products Communications - advertising (online, email and press) and events
- Operational Development
- Training, general technical support, business improvement
The skills we look for
We're a mortgage business, so we generally look for people with mortgage-related experience. That said, we have many entry roles for people without experience who want to learn the business and who have certain key qualities. In particular, you'll be:
- Flexible, adaptable and approachable
- Genuinely interested in customers and keen to help them
- Positive, proactive and assertive
- Always aiming to do things better
- Team oriented
Where you'd work
All our roles are based in Bournemouth.