Product & Marketing
Why choose Product & Marketing?
On our Product & Marketing scheme you’ll be part of an award-winning team which covers all areas of the marketing mix.
Grow, learn and develop
Placements in different teams will help you build your knowledge across the marketing and product mix, and give you variety, purpose and visibility across the organisation.
You’ll decide whether to focus more in the creative or commercial areas. Either way, you'll gain first hand knowledge and experience of what great proposition development and marketing looks like.
What you'll be doing
• Developing the commercial business cases to support the launches of customer focused propositions
• Working with creative and media agencies to produce brand communications that touch our 15 million members
• Using insight to develop cutting edge products and propositions in support of the Nationwide brand
• Planning and delivering marketing campaigns across all our customer facing channels including digital, in branch and through 121 and mass media
• Working with our customer facing channels on the successful implementation of customer propositions and campaigns.
Words and phrases that describe you
Curious and questioning; growth mindset; problem solver; collaborative; good communicator; driven; accountable; creative thinker; dedicated to making a difference.
Explore our current vacancies and apply for roles at Nationwide.
There is 1 vacancy in Product & Marketing
Explore other Graduate Development Programmes
We need the right people to help us provide exceptional digital services to our members.Read More
Finance, Treasury & Procurement
Our finance placement will allow you to see how our business is run across different teams.Read More
Customer & Employee Experience
Help us put the plans in place to provide the very best for our members and colleagues.Read More