Where could it lead?
Impress us and we may offer you a place on one of our graduate programmes, which would start when you finish your degree. Or you could even step straight into a role following university.Read more
As well as a competitive salary, performance-based bonus and employee benefits, you get:
- First-hand experience of life in a major Financial services institution
- Real responsibility and accountability – you will be contributing to the organisation while you learn
- Access to development opportunities.
All the TDP schemes are designed to give:
- Involvement with real business projects that have stretching goals
- Exposure to senior business leaders through mentoring relationships
- Online technical training with access to over 6,000 courses on Pluralsight
- Depending on the area, work towards professional certification in areas such as CompTIA+, Network+, Security+ and more
- An increase in commercial and strategic awareness through on-the-job learning
- The possibility of working towards a future position or promotion at Nationwide
The world of financial technology is changing so we need to be smart about what we invest in, and how we work. We’re looking for technically minded talent to help us reshape the way technology is defined in the financial world.
- Re-platforming our digital assets and making operating model changes, driven by Agile adoption, DevOps standards and Cloud exploitation
- Creating new jobs and opening a new UK technology hub
- Driving UK service leadership through digitisation and multi-channel technology integration
- Establishing a £50m FinTech venture fund and planning the launch of Open Banking aggregation services
So yes, we’re growing fast, but we’re also holding firm to our values: commitment to our members, our people, and to building society.Read less