Forecasting Business Support Consultant
- Location Swindon, England
- Salary £30,204 - £43,628
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 24/05/2018
- Ref R002202826
We need: A Forecasting Business Support Consultant within our Pegasus Office, Swindon Salary ranging from £30,204 - £43,628 depending on skills and experience Permanent Full-time position
Customer Service & Operations is responsible for the successful running of the Banking, Savings and Mortgages Operations for Nationwide. An exciting opportunity has become available within the Capacity Planning & Performance team. Working as part of an energetic and progressive team you will ensure that Customer Service & Operations is correctly resourced always to meet anticipated demand.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
- Have an analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail
- Previous Long Term Planning and Forecasting experience within a Front Office/Digital environment
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to present findings in a compelling way
- Be capable of robust and independent thought and challenge, but also a team player
- Excellent Stakeholder Management with the ability to influence
- Demonstrate experience of innovation in previous roles
- Have good communication skills with the ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Assisting the division in their commitment to provide a world class service to our customers.
What you'll be doing
Managing the design and delivery of complex forecasting and planning models for a Division of circa 3,000 people, you’ll make sure we have the right people with the right skills in place to meet business needs.
On a day to day basis you will be liaising with the operations department to provide accurate daily/weekly/month forecasting on capacity and volume. You will create short-term and long-term forecasting plans whilst confidently dealing with a variety of skill sets and personalities. Working closely with various product areas and finance you will assist with identifying the resource and costs for the division. By reviewing previous outputs you will be providing the division with fresh innovative ideas.
The extras you'll get
We’re the 3rd best large employer in the UK for a reason. If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide.
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- The ability to ‘buy’ another 10 days’ holiday
- Benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
- Access to loads of training to help you progress and develop your career
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.