- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- £25,169 - £36,356
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 18/03/2018
- Ref R002100130
- A Change Analyst in our Change and Implementation Team within Banking, Insurance & Investments, Product and Proposition
- Based in our head offices in Swindon
- Salary: £25,169 – £36,356 a year, salary dependent on experience and skills, based on a 35 hour week
- Send in your application and covering letter by Sunday March 18 2018
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at the heart of delivering changes to our products and proposition? Do you want to feel directly connected and involved in the end to end change lifecycle, having a real impact for our Members? If the answer is ‘yes’ then this might be the right role for you.
The Change & Implementation team within Banking, Insurance & Investments play an important part in shaping, enhancing and continually improving our core Banking products. As a Change Analyst or our entry level Support Change Analyst, you will work closely with our Product teams to bring to life their needs, using analysis to seek solutions to business problems. But it does not stop there, you’ll get the opportunity to engage directly in the delivery of those solutions, it really is end to end.
Who we're looking for
Someone who understands the change journey, how business processes, systems and people impact on the Member proposition. You’ll be involved in analysis or local change projects, but you now want the extra challenge of being engaged in end to end change delivery.
You’ll need to:
- Have proven ability to work to a high standard and with an eye for detail
- Be comfortable gathering complex information and interpreting data from multiple sources
- Have a challenging mind with strong analytical, planning and organisational skills
- Have strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Be a good communicator who is able to work well in a team.
- Be able to multi task assisting with several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally have Financial Services experience although this is not essential.
What you'll be doing
- Work with the product teams to support the feasibility of an idea by gathering and documenting information from key stakeholders to enable informed decisions to be made.
- Produce, manage or define explicit, quantified, traceable and testable business requirements through analysis activities including, elicitation, documentation and validation.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to ensure that the ownership and status of business requirements is understood and agreed.
- Provide timely updates to Change/Line Managers of work allocated including your approach to completing work, resource effort, progress of activities and any risks or issues.
- Create As Is and To Be process maps by gathering and interpreting information provided by relevant stakeholders.
- Understand and document stakeholder inputs and lessons learned when completing project Post Implementation Reviews.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.