Broker Support Adviser
- Location Bournemouth Administration Centre, South West England
- Salary £19,647 - £28,379
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 01/05/2019
- Ref R002203586
• A Broker Support Advisor in our Bournemouth Office
• £19,647 - £28,379 (dependent on current banding and experience)
• Full-time, Permanent Contract
Intermediary Relationships is the dual branded support function for Intermediaries for both Nationwide and The Mortgage Works. Within this role, you will provide telephone based support to our Intermediaries and Sales force on products, criteria and case queries for both brands.
Who we're looking for
• You should be PC literate and capable of working across multi-systems, ensuring attention to detail and accuracy at all times
• An excellent communicator, you will be able to demonstrate outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients
• You should be a flexible team player and have a positive attitude to work, proactively managing your own time and organising your work effectively
• You will also be a competent problem solver, capable of dealing with a number of tasks and processes at any one time
• You will have a good understanding of mortgages and working knowledge of products and criteria
It would be nice if you also had, or were studying for:
What you'll be doing
You will be delivering excellent customer service by ensuring the needs of our intermediaries are met in line with group policy; providing accurate phone based information and support with product, criteria and case assistance on both Nationwide and TMW brands.
Using business relationships you will seek new business opportunities for our Business Development Managers in order to support the division to achieve business volumes. You will be committed to a continuous improvement culture and actively seek to improve processes on an ongoing basis. You will need to have excellent time management skills together with the ability to multi task in order to optimise intermediary engagement.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme