Recruitment and Training Facilitator
- Location Bournemouth Administration Centre, South West England
- Salary £25,400 - £36,700
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 23/01/2019
- Ref R002203318
• A Recruitment and Training Facilitator to join our Recruitment and Training Team
• Based in Bournemouth
• Salary £25,400 - £36,700 (based on experience)
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that new and existing Collections and Recoveries employees have the skills, knowledge and behaviours to help resolve our members needs when they are in financial difficulty. Comfortable dealing with candidates and delegates of all job levels your work will be focused on supporting recruitment drives and delivering training to new starters and experienced individuals within our Bournemouth operation.
Who we're looking for
To succeed, you’ll need to be an experienced training professional with a proven track record of success. Coupled with this experience in recruitment with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships and drive success candidates and delegates.
As a minimum you will need:
• Experience of developing new training programmes covering both technical and soft skills and recognising different learning approaches
• Demonstrable experience of delivering complex training and achieving results as a result of the intervention
• Ability to motivate learners through an appreciation and understanding of the psychology of people and adapting as the circumstances call for it
• Understanding of recruitment practices within a volume recruitment operation
• Ability to build strong working relationships with your colleagues and wider Collections & Recoveries team
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at all levels
• Experience of building and maintaining strong internal and external networks and providing appropriate recruitment and training insight and knowledge
• Ability to coach at an individual level to achieve desired outcomes
• Good working knowledge of financial policy and governance requirements
It would be nice if you also had
• Relevant professional qualifications such as Certificate in Learning and Development
What you'll be doing
Supporting the Training and Recruitment manager:
You will be responsible for managing the onboarding and development of employees for Collections and Recoveries and this will involve a host of different responsibilities.
Working with senior managers across the department you will be responsible for ensuring the quality, performance and development of new starters is achieved to regulatory and performance standards. In addition you will help support the roll out of new departmental initiatives which could cover systems, processes, regulations and behavioural based training.
This will be a role that will see you develop and deliver training across both our early arrears Collections operation right through to our Recoveries Term Expiry team. Therefore the knowledge to be maintained will be wide ranging and multifaceted.
You will oversee the onboarding and development of new starters ensuring their engagement is maintained from start to probation sign off. Along this journey you will ensure a robust up-skilling programme is maintained and delivered to meet the business needs of a multiproduct inbound and pro-active outbound operation. On an ongoing basis management and oversight of the departmental training plan to help existing incumbents continue to improve will also be required. This will involve ensuring the plan is aligned with the capacity plan and with the strategy and project plan for new strategy, process or system releases that require training. Perhaps most important will be developing the training plan still further to ensure we have the material for bespoke sessions to improve performance that is available to all.
The role holder will then seek and interpret feedback from delegates as well as through management and performance data to ensure the recruitment process, development and engagement remains fresh, relevant and effective. Analysis will be required as this together with feedback will be used to make recommendations for future activity.
You will have a great understanding of how to achieve results through the spotting and development of talent. Experience of developing and delivering training across a multitude of disciplines would be an advantage. In addition you will be experienced in managing multiple stakeholders at senior levels (both internal and external) maintaining a key focus on delivery.
Working with new and experienced people means that we’re looking for someone who can develop individuals to help them produce the best for the business. This is a busy role so you’ll need to demonstrate great planning and organisational skills in order to ensure deadlines and objectives are met. The ability to analyse data gleaned from recruitment and performance of new starters and existing incumbents will be required to help inform future activity. Ideally you will also have demonstrated an ability to implement and run successful onboarding and upskilling development programmes. Exposure to key engagement principles will be a prerequisite as will involvement in developing bespoke training programmes.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life insurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.