Business Support Analyst
- Location Optimus, England
- Salary £19,647 - £28,379
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 09/08/2019
- Ref R002203015
• A Business Support Analyst within our Controls & Complaints Team
• Based in Optimus, Swindon
• Salary - £19,647- £28,379 – dependent on current banding and salary
• 35 hours per week on a permanent contract
In this role, you’ll be providing specialist technical support as well as undertaking in-depth business analysis to support projects, initiatives and long-term goals.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a pro-active, self-starter who is able to work under their own initiative. You will have an interest in the management of Third Parties and be able to accurately document meetings. An attention to detail and the ability to track monthly requirements is also a must.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• have a good level of written and verbal communication.
• have experience of working in a fast-paced environment and be articulate.
• have a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Be confident with the ability to influence across a variety of levels.
What you'll be doing
In this role, you’ll be:
• Translating, analysing and evaluating data from a variety of sources, into business focused MI and reports for Senior Managers, and the departmental Risk Committee
• Identifying root cause of problems from MI and offering workable solutions
• Managing systems and team administration tasks
• Maintaining the process library, keeping process maps up to date through a controlled process
• Undertaking key specialist roles and duties for the department
• Responding to ad-hoc queries and requests from internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner, delivering solutions that support the business and our customers’ needs
• Providing specialist advice on departmental operational systems and processes
• Undertaking and completing key tasks that require specialist knowledge and expertise to support the department meeting compliance with all current and future regulation
• Providing technical, expert knowledge on key operation systems
• Minute taking for Third Party Governance meetings
• Managing a mail box, involving answering queries within agreed SLA to support the running of a third party
• Responsible for maintaining and developing the departmental SharePoint site
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme