Contact Centre Team Manager - Sheffield
- Location Sheffield Contact Centre, England
- Salary £30,204 - £43,628
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 01/06/2018
- Ref R002202862
• A Team Manager in our Sheffield Contact Centre.
• £30,204 - £43,628 per annum
• Flexible shifts and weekend working pattern
Are you a committed individual who enjoys delivering great service through getting the best out of people? Then you could be the right person to lead a team in our fast moving operation, using your coaching and motivational skills to boost performance.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum you will;
• Have a professional attitude.
• Have an excellent communication style, enabling your team to effectively absorb your messages and those you are asked to cascade.
• Be positive, motivated with an engaging approach to get the best out of your team.
• Be comfortable at tackling difficult situations and use your performance management skills to resolve issues.
• Have the ability to use data to develop creative solutions that improve performance within deadlines.
It would be nice if you;
• Had some experience of managing a high performance team and working towards varied and challenging targets.
What you'll be doing
Direct Service is a fast paced environment that demands a flexible, dynamic approach to work. You will be responsible for a team of people delivering great service in response to incoming customer calls on a variety of Banking and Savings queries.
You will be required to have a good knowledge of our systems, processes and products required to deliver excellent service to your customers.
You will be expected to ensure a high proportion of your customers leave extremely satisfied, measured through our Customer Service Tracker. In addition, you’ll be proactive in helping the department deliver its service levels, maintain the required compliance standards within your team and create a motivational work environment where individuals are encouraged to reach their full potential.