Mortgage Consultant (Buy to Let)
- Location Bournemouth Administration Centre, England
- £27,212 - £39,307
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 26/03/2018
- Ref R002202729
• Mortgage Consultants (Buy to Let) in Bournemouth as part of our Nationwide Buy to Let department.
• Basic Salary £27,212 - £39,307 a year (based on experience / current salary) on a permanent contract.
• Excellent benefits alongside an incentive scheme.
• You’ll be on a fully flexible contract between 6am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
Working as part of our newly formed Nationwide Buy to Let (BTL) Team you will be delivering a first class customer journey for our BTL customers, through an Information Only service.
You will support a variety of potential customers from First Time Landlords to our more experienced Portfolio Landlords. Working for Nationwide, you will act as a Broker for The Mortgage Works buy to let products, and will be responsible for managing the whole journey for each of your customers, from referral to completion of the mortgage, this will include engaging with customers who require multiple mortgage transactions to be carried out. You'll be part of a great working environment, with your team around you and colleagues across the Society supporting you’ll do this by utilising industry leading video technology and telephony you will connect to branches and members across the UK from one location.
For more information please contact the Resourcing Consultant, Gemma Ray.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll have:
• A full CeMAP qualification
• Relevant experience in mortgage processes
• Have Customer service experience; our customers are important to us and we want to make sure they feel valued and at ease Excellent communication skills with the ability to make a potentially complex process simple and easy to understand, ensuring our customers receive the right outcome whatever their needs and circumstances.
• self-motivated and goal driven with a desire to exceed, with determination, even in challenging situations to deliver a ‘Fair’ outcome every time. You will be expected to ‘run your own’ business and manage a pipeline of customers referred to you.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adjust to regular changes and differing situations. Your investment customers will depend on you, as they will require your time and expertise throughout the Mortgage Process.
• Excellent rapport building skills
• Time management skills
It would be nice if you also have:
• Experience and knowledge of the Buy to Let market
Please note, pre-employment screening checks will only be conducted with your consent after the point of verbal offer and this will also apply to internal candidates moving into this role.
What you'll be doing
Working in our newly formed Nationwide Buy to Let department, you’ll be video or telephone linked to our customers, whether they are first time landlords looking for guidance or experienced landlords requiring help and support through an Information Only service. In your role you’ll be;
helping your customers to understand the products available and submitting applications through an Information Only service to first time and experienced Landlords on the Mortgage Works range of award winning products.
• Manage the whole customer journey from initial enquiry through to completion of the customers mortgage, this may be multiple transactions for one customer.
• Create informative but relaxed conversations are essential for this job. This will enable you to help each customer with selecting the most suitable product, considering portfolios holistically where appropriate.
• Be a team player being keen to share your knowledge with colleagues and customers alike. However, you’ll be equally as keen to make the most of your own talents.
• Have an Area Manager will coach and support you to ensure you’re able to build a successful career and take advantage of the extensive rewards on offer.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to a Healthcare scheme
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme