Mortgage Consultant- Nationwide NOW - Caledonia House
- Location Dunfermline Caledonia House, Scotland
- Salary £27,212 - £39,307
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 26/04/2018
- Ref R002202796
- Mortgage Consultants in Caledonia House as part of our Nationwide NOW department.
- Basic Salary £27,212-£39,307 a year (based on experience) on a 35 hour - permanent contract, Monday - Saturday with a day off in the week.
- You will be required to work every Saturday.
Working as part of Nationwide NOW you will be delivering first class Mortgage advice using industry leading video technology; connecting you to branches across the UK from one location. You'll be part of a great working environment, with your team around you and colleagues in the branch network supporting.
For more information please contact the Hiring Manager, Andy Grunner or the Resourcing Consultant, Gemma Ray.
Who we're looking for
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone customer focused; our customers are important to us and we want to make sure they feel valued and at ease; whether they are first time buyers or current mortgage holders looking for further advice.
- Someone that is an excellent communicator with the ability to make a potentially complex process, simple and easy to understand, allowing our customers to make well informed decisions.
- Someone self-motivated and goal driven with a desire to achieve and exceed.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
- Be fully CeMAP qualified
- Have experience working within the mortgage industry.
Following the introduction of the Individual Accountability Regime (known internally as Strengthening Individual Accountability) we will require all successful candidates for roles that fall within the regime to undertake enhanced pre-employment screening checks. To find out more about the Individual Accountability Regime and further information about the pre-employment checks required, please click here.
Please note, pre-employment screening checks will only be conducted with your consent after the point of verbal offer and this will also apply to internal candidates moving into this role.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Time management skills
What you'll be doing
Working in our contact centre, you’ll be video linked to a customer in one of our branches. You’ll be guiding customers through our range of award winning products and spotting opportunities to make a real difference.
Creating informative but relaxed conversations are essential for this job. This will enable you to match each customer with the correct and most suitable product.
Being a team player, you’ll be keen to share your knowledge with colleagues and customers alike. However, you’ll be equally as keen to make the most of your own talents.
With employee development in mind, a Team Manager will coach and support you to ensure you’re able to build a successful career and take advantage of the extensive rewards on offer.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think Nationwide’s a great place to work.