Mortgage Representative - Wakefield Contact Centre
- Location Wakefield Contact Centre, England
- Salary £17,682 - £25,541
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 05/10/2018
- Ref R002203098
As the world's largest building society, we're owned and run for the benefit of our members and customer service is always at the heart of what we do. As we grow from strength to strength we need Mortgage Representatives in our busy Northampton call centre, to deliver the legendary service we're known for.
- Mortgage Representative in our Wakefield Contact Centre
- £17,682 - £25,541(Depending on experience) a year plus excellent benefits (See below).
- 35 hour a week, flexible, permanent contract.
As a Mortgage Representative you are the first point of contact for our member’s in their Mortgage application journey, conducting skilful conversations to understand the member need, providing Legendary Service to achieve fair outcomes on every call. This ranges from preparing our member’s for advised interviews with our Mortgage Consultants, to providing factual information regarding our products, as well as Nationwide policy and process.
Who we're looking for
Mortgage knowledge would be preferable, but the right attitude and genuine desire to provide legendary service to our Members is what means the most to us, so we’ll provide full product training, support in developing your skills further through ‘on the job’ training, with a clear career development plan, which you’ll own and we’ll support.
As a minimum requirement:
- Have experience in a customer service environment
- Able communicate confidently and clearly
- Great attention to detail
- Able to use a PC and navigate different systems whilst speaking to customers
- Be enthusiastic and work with team members to be part of building a solid relationship with our members
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience in the financial services
- Plenty of enthusiasm about working as part of a team
- An understanding of our mortgage products and services however, we will give you full training to develop your knowledge to the highest standard.
We believe in the power of mutuality. So, we’ll invest in you from the start, with industry leading training to develop the listening, problem solving and product expertise you’ll need to succeed, and on-going training throughout your career.
What you'll be doing
As a Mortgage Representative you will handle inbound mortgage queries, providing a customer service that’s second to none. This means pinpointing exact needs and flagging up services to suit each customer personally. Through training and on the job development we’ll equip you with an in-depth knowledge of our award winning product range to be able to talk to customers with confidence.
The focus will be to deliver a service that’s professional, secure and in line with our operational procedures, you’ll keep the customer experience at the front of your mind.
We operate 08:00-20:00 Monday to Friday, and 09:00-17:00 on Saturday providing adequate resource to support our Members.
As a Mortgage Representative you will work on an alternate early/late week shift pattern. During an early week your shifts will start between 08:00 and 10:00, with a day off during that week, working 09:00-17:00 on the Saturday. During a late week, you will work Monday to Friday, with your shifts starting between 10:15 and 12:00.
All schedules are published at least 4 weeks in advance, allowing you to plan in advance.
The extras you'll get
When you put a lot in, we think it’s only fair that you should get a lot out. That's why in addition to your salary, you'll be rewarded with a host of other benefits:
• Salary of £17,682 - £25,541
• 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• The ability to ‘buy’ another 10 days’ holiday
• Benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to loads of training to help you progress and develop your career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.