Recruitment Evening - Mortgage Consultant- Nationwide NOW - Bournemouth - 29th October 2018
- Location Bournemouth Administration Centre, England
- Salary £27,484 - £39,699
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 25/10/2018
- Ref R002203149
On Monday 29th October we’re opening our doors between 5pm - 7pm to give you a chance to find out more about working as a Mortgage Consultant within Nationwide Now Apply now to reserve your place.
- Mortgage Consultants in Bournemouth as part of our Nationwide NOW department.
- Basic Salary £27,484-£39,699 a year (based on experience) on a permanent contract
- Full-Time (35 hours) and Part-Time (Flexible) applicants are welcome
- Recruitment Evening is for current and future vacancies
Working Pattern: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm - Every other Saturday (8:30am - 3pm) with a day off in the week when you work a Saturday.
There are few things more rewarding than hearing the appreciation in someone’s voice when you’ve helped them with some amazing customer service. It’s one of the things about Nationwide that people love the most. Now – what if you could actually see our members when you’re helping them? Imagine the difference that could make, not only to them but also to you?
Who we're looking for
Nationwide Now has introduced the latest and greatest video technology. As a Mortgage Consultant, you can now video link to branches and talk to members directly. You can communicate more clearly, understand each other more fully. You can see the people, you can see the smiles. And they can see the real you, too.
Our people love it. If you’ve got great people skills, we think you’ll probably love it too.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone customer focused; our customers are important to us and we want to make sure they feel valued and at ease; whether they are first time buyers or current mortgage holders looking for further advice.
- Someone that is an excellent communicator with the ability to make a potentially complex process, simple and easy to understand, allowing our customers to make well informed decisions.
- Someone self-motivated and goal driven with a desire to achieve and exceed.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
- Be fully CeMAP qualified (or to be completed within 12 months)
- Have experience working within the mortgage industry.
Following the introduction of the Individual Accountability Regime (known internally as Strengthening Individual Accountability) we will require all successful candidates for roles that fall within the regime to undertake enhanced pre-employment screening checks. To find out more about the Individual Accountability Regime and further information about the pre-employment checks required, please click here.
Please note, pre-employment screening checks will only be conducted with your consent after the point of verbal offer and this will also apply to internal candidates moving into this role.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Time management skills
What you'll be doing
Working in our contact centre, you’ll be video linked to a customer in one of our branches. You’ll be guiding customers through our range of award winning products and spotting opportunities to make a real difference.
Creating informative but relaxed conversations are essential for this job. This will enable you to match each customer with the correct and most suitable product.
Being a team player, you’ll be keen to share your knowledge with colleagues and customers alike. However, you’ll be equally as keen to make the most of your own talents.
With employee development in mind, a Team Manager will coach and support you to ensure you’re able to build a successful career and take advantage of the extensive rewards on offer.
The extras you'll get
When you put a lot in, we think it’s only fair that you should get a lot out. That's why in addition to your salary, you'll be rewarded with a host of other benefits:
• 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• The ability to ‘buy’ another 10 days’ holiday
• Benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to loads of training to help you progress and develop your career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.