Recruitment Evening - Mortgage Representative - Pegasus - 5th June 2018
- Location Pegasus, England
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 24/05/2018
- Ref R002202850
On Tuesday 5th June2018, we’re opening our doors giving you a chance to find out more about working as a Mortgage Representative role within our contact centre (Direct Distribution). Apply now to reserve your place.
- Mortgage Representative in Swindon
- £17507 a year plus excellent benefits.
- 35 hour a week, flexible, permanent contract.
As a Mortgage Representative working within Direct Distribution you’ll be responsible for handling inbound customer contacts, preparing them for mortgage advice and facilitating hand offs and appointments for the advised mortgage consultants and fulfilling customers’ needs on non-advised products.
Who we're looking for
- Someone with an interest in people who is able to build rapport quickly.
- Someone with plenty of drive and commitment.
- Someone with confidence who is able to speak to lots of different types of people in any situation.
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience in the financial services
- Plenty of enthusiasm about working as part of a team
- An understanding of our mortgage products and services however, we will give you full training to develop your knowledge to the highest standard.
What you'll be doing
You’ll handle inbound mortgage queries, providing a customer service that’s second to none. This means pinpointing exact needs and flagging up products and services to suit each customer personally. Through training and on the job development we’ll equip you with an in-depth knowledge of our award winning product range to be able to talk to customers with confidence.
The focus will be to deliver a service that’s professional, secure and in line with our operational procedures, you’ll keep the customer experience at the front of your mind.
The extras you'll get
When you put a lot in, we think it’s only fair that you should get a lot out. That's why in addition to your salary, you'll be rewarded with a host of other benefits:
• Salary of £17507
• 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• The ability to ‘buy’ another 10 days’ holiday
• Benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to loads of training to help you progress and develop your career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.