Recruitment Evening - Personal Banking Consultant - NATIONWIDE NOW - Wakefield -22nd August
- Location Wakefield Contact Centre, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Salary £17,682 - £25,541
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 19/08/2018
- Ref R002203019
On Wednesday 22nd August we’re opening our doors giving you a chance to find out more about working as a Personal Banking Consultant within our contact centre (Nationwide Now). Apply now to reserve your place.
- Phone based Personal Banking Managers in Nationwide NOW, Wakefield Contact Centre.
- Basic salary £17,682(depending on experience)
- 35 hours per week on a flexible 6am-10pm contract.
- Current working hours are Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm, you will be required to work every other Saturday between 9am-5pm (With a day off in the week).
Based in the Wakefield contact centre our personal Banking Managers handle inbound customer calls. You will develop in the role to deal with a range of non-advised products to fulfil the needs of our customers.
If customer service and doing the right thing is important to you, send in your application by clicking apply today!
Who we're looking for
- The first point of contact for all inbound customer enquiries on Nationwide products.
- Able to identify and meet the needs of customers using your excellent knowledge of Nationwide’s products which are predominantly Credit Cards, Personal Loans and Current Account.
- Studying towards gaining the skills to trade in non-advised products.
- Displaying our working ethic of P.R.I.D.E. Putting members first; Rewarding membership; Inspiring trust; Doing the right thing; Excelling at service.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
- Have experience in a customer service environment
- Able communicate confidently and clearly
- Able to use a PC and navigate different systems whilst speaking to customers
- Be enthusiastic and work with team members to be part of building a solid relationship with our members
It would be nice if you also had:
- Enjoy the challenge of problem solving and keen to continuously learn and improve
- Telephony experience.
- Experience in financial services.
What you'll be doing
Handling inbound calls you will develop skills to deliver the right outcomes for our members. You will need a willingness to learn as you develop your understanding and skills across our non-advised product range. Being a good communicator is crucial, as you build a rapport with each customer to gain a better understanding of the different ways we can help them. By asking the right questions you will be able to discover the options open to them and explain our products and services in a way they understand. This is a fast paced and challenging role that you will find rewarding. As a keen team player you will contribute to the overall performance of the department.
The extras you'll get
When you put a lot in, we think it’s only fair that you should get a lot out. That's why in addition to your salary, you'll be rewarded with a host of other benefits:
• 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• The ability to ‘buy’ another 10 days’ holiday
• Benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to loads of training to help you progress and develop your career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.