Operations Support Analyst
- Location Bournemouth Administration Centre, South West England
- £19,453 - £28,098
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 22/03/2018
- Ref R001900474
• A Operations Support Analyst in our Bournemouth Office
• Salary - £19,453 - £28,098 a year based on a 35 hours per week, permanent contract.
• Close date 22nd March 2018
Our Mortgage Operations department is going from strength to strength we need an analytical minded individual to provide essential and specialist support to the society in all aspects of Mortgage related activities. This role will support various activities within TMW Mortgage Operations.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum, you'll have:
• You will require a minimum of two years mortgage experience in a lending, servicing or customer enquiries environment and an understanding of mortgages and mortgage processes would be beneficial, although equally as important is bringing a positive attitude and structured approach to the work challenges.
• A logical and methodical approach is essential, together with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• You will be able to plan and prioritise workloads and work to agreed timescales and deadlines, with an eye for detail and the discipline to see tasks through to a successful conclusion.
• Excellent communication skills are essential.
• You will have the ability to work well as part of a team, supporting team members where possible, as well as being able to work on own initiative as circumstances dictate.
• You will also have a pro-active approach to personal development, demonstrated by initiating and taking responsibility for one's own development needs, calling on the support and guidance of line management as required.
What you'll be doing
Operational Support Analysts will regularly liaise with a variety of people throughout the business and act as key representatives for TMW Mortgage Operations on specific projects.
As an Operations Support Analyst, your main activities will centre on the following support functions;
• Dealing with complex account queries
• Some project involvement
• Completing account reconstructions
• Processing monthly mailings in partnership with relevant mail houses
• Manual KFI production
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.