- Location Northampton Administration Centre, England
- Salary £19,647 - £28,379
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 22/08/2018
- Ref R002203033
- A Dialler Analyst in Northampton Admin Centre
- £19,647 - £28,379 a year on a permanent contract.
- Send in your application by 22nd August 2018
Working Pattern: Rotational shifts between 7am-8pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 5 Saturdays 8-12
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Capacity Planning and Performance (CPP) in Northampton, working as part of the Real Time Team, you will support Collections & Recoveries in providing legendary service to our members through inbound and outbound contact channels.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement, you’ll:
- Be a team player with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Be agile and have the ability to think fast, and deliver in demanding circumstances
- Be self-motivated planner and organiser with a strong work ethic and high personal standards
- Be confident in communicating and engaging high level stakeholders
- Able work a rotational work pattern between 7am-8pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 5 Saturdays 8am-12pm
- It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience in operational contact centre management and sound knowledge of outbound contact tools
- Experience in setting and managing dialler campaigns – blended with other contact tools and as part of an overall inbound/outbound collections contact centre environment
- Experience of Workforce Management systems and technologies ideally the Verint Workforce Management System
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office products
What you'll be doing
On a daily basis, you will work as part of a team of 5 to execute the operational plan in conjunction with the Service Delivery Team, to facilitate the optimum performance of outbound contact tools alongside inbound call demand. You will implement effective contact strategies across a range of products and risk categories, through the management of inbound, dialler, voice messaging and SMS. You will be responsible for the set up and manipulation of effective outbound strategies ensuring adherence to regulations, along with real-time movement of resource to maximise productivity of the Collections & Recoveries operation.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
- Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme