MIS Team Specialist
- Location Northampton Administration Centre, Optimus, Caledonia House, Countrywide
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 17/01/2019
- Ref R002203310
• An Analyst to join our Complaints Performance & Insight team, within the Member Services & Complaints Community
• Based at our Head Office in Swindon, Administration Centre in Northampton or Caledonia House in Scotland.
• £30,506 - £44,065 dependant on your skills and experience, based on a full time, permanent contract
Member Services & Complaints are looking for an Analyst to join our Performance & Insight Team. This is an opportunity to investigate and understand our member complaints journey, ultimately using this insight to protect, improve and differentiate the customer and complaints experience across all touch points.
As an Analyst you will responsible for producing reporting, insight and analysis which drives improvements in our complaints performance.
On a daily basis this will include producing regular MI reporting and analysis for Senior Leaders, as well as undertaking ad-hoc analysis to assist with strategic decision making.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll need:
• Good working knowledge and a background of data interrogation and analysis, with a keen eye for detail
• Strong numerical and analytical skills being able to interpret data into meaningful outputs to senior managers
• Experience in producing high quality reports, presentations and papers suitable for an executive level audience
• Strong experience of using Excel, familiar with data manipulation techniques and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills being able to facilitate and present information to a variety of audiences along with being able to influence at all levels
• A team player and natural collaborator with ability to build strong working relationships
• Experience of using SAS, structured query language, SQL etc and applying it to dynamic situations to achieve the desired outcome
What you'll be doing
As the analytical expert you will be collating, developing and managing the production of complaints analysis in order to identify opportunities to improve our complaints performance.
A key responsibility of the role will be to break down large amounts of complex data in to easily understandable reports, and subsequently supporting the senior leadership team when making strategic decisions.
You will also be:
• Providing direction and advice to the senior management team on complaints performance and formulating findings into effective reports to identify risk impacts arising from the trend analysis
• Undertaking root cause analysis of complaints, sourcing and using a diverse range of contextual data from around the business
• Building relationships with key stakeholder both internally and externally
• Developing and maintaining the Society’s complaint analytical capability, maximising efficiency and effectiveness, and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to a Healthcare scheme
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme