- Location Bristol, South West England
- Salary £41,951 - £60,596
- Contract type Fixed Term Contract
- Closing date 24/08/2018
- Ref R002202908
As the Mobile & Digital Experience (M&DE) team, we’re specialists, who define and create member-focused experiences across all digital products. Every day, more than 100 design, technology and delivery experts collaborate on our most complex digital challenges. The single purpose is to make things simpler, more convenient and more efficient for our members.
We have M&DE people working on Experience design projects in Swindon and London and we have an Experience Design Studio in Bristol – a key building block of our digital ambition. This means you’ll need to be sensitive to people, location and individuals ambitions, able to cast the team while balancing both commercial and individual needs.
With plans to grow our capability and people, there's never been a better time to join us...
Who we're looking for
This is a temporary 12 month fixed term contract opportunity.
Right now, we need an experienced Casting Manager who’ll focus on maximising the effectiveness of all M&DE resources through intelligent management, scheduling and booking, whilst providing resource intelligence to ensure smart and insightful casting across permanent and contract resource.
You’ll be able to pick up complex subject matters quickly, as well as able to interpret and present technical information into business language. Whilst you do not need to be an expert, an appreciation of experience and service design methodology and best practices would aid you well in this role. You must be commercially aware and extremely member focused.
In terms of skills and experience, you'll...
• Be experienced working in a cross functional, multi-discipline environment.
• Have significant resource management experience, ideally within a Digital/creative function managing 100+ resources.
• Demonstrate experience of delivering multiple experience and service design projects and campaigns to excellent standards.
• Have worked with professional people management systems, such as Float, Harvest Forecast or similar real-time planning tools in online production environments and understands the technical / functional implications.
• Be used to working with third parties, such as digital agencies and have supplier management experience.
What you'll be doing
Responsible for owning and developing the forecasting model and reporting on the efficient use of 100+ people and the production of weekly and monthly Management Information on resource usage efficiency.
You’ll be responsible for leading the continuous evaluation of the delivery teams to ensure that all resource is used as efficiently as possible – the right people with the right skills working on the most appropriate activity to the agreed timescales.
Empathy, insight and great people skills are required to ensure you can identify challenges and opportunities - ensuring we have a happy and productive team.
Working closely with the Resourcing function on developing and managing permanent and contract hiring campaigns based on the robust forecast of demand.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.