- Location Swindon, Bristol, South West England
- Salary £34,500 - £50,000
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 06/01/2019
- Ref R002203148
An exciting time to join our expanding Studio based Content Design Team and help us deliver exceptional content-led experiences - right content, right place, right time......
- A Content Designer
- Bristol (M&DE Design Studio) or Swindon as base location
- Up to £46,000 (depending on experience) + Competitive benefits package
- Please submit a portfolio/portfolio link with your CV
A bit about our Digital Experience Design team
It’s an exciting time here at Nationwide Digital. We’re on a journey to evolve our digital services so that we can be there for our members, as and when they need us. For our talented Digital Experience Design Studio that means understanding the needs of our users - inside out - and coming up with smart ways to make things simpler, easier and better for them.
Who we're looking for
You’ll focus obsessively on our members and be as passionate about creating great digital experiences as we are. Your softer skills are super important too.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience of researching, designing and crafting content-led experiences as part of multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment.
- A portfolio showing examples of content design and user-centric copywriting (which you’ll be happy to talk us through).
- Good relationship building skills. You’ll be comfortable engaging stakeholders and flying the flag for Content Design.
- The ability to solve design problems pragmatically, with insight. You’ll use data to inform yourself and your team and find the best way forward.
- Adaptability and a growth mindset. In a time of digital evolution, you’ll be comfortable adapting to new technologies, ways of working and learning constantly.
What you'll be doing
Joining us as a Content Designer, you’ll create member-focused, simple-to-understand content for our digital channels. Day-to-day, this could see you researching, shaping and designing content for an exciting, new proposition or coming up with the best way to solve a member problem. Analytics, insight, testing. You’ll get involved in it all, as you create compelling narratives that put users first.
Whatever you’re working on, one thing’s for sure: you’ll be surrounded by like-minded design talents in a culture that champions design thinking, insight and user focus. So if you’re not shy of a challenge and feel as passionate about content, collaboration and solving problems pragmatically as we do, this might be just the opportunity for you.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.