- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 26/04/2019
- Ref R002500120
• An experienced Delivery Lead / Programme Manager
• This is a permanent opportunity
• The role is preferred to be based in Swindon but we would consider applications from anyone based in another site if some travel could be accommodated
• Salary range £54,231- £88,126 (dependent on current remuneration package, skills & experience) plus car allowance of £4,656, based on a 35-hour week contract
• Send in your application by – 26th April 2019
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Lead / Programme Manager within the Data and Analytics Community (D&A). Our D&A Change teams have the exciting challenge of managing the Community’s transformation agenda.
The vacancy has arisen to lead and deliver programmes and initiatives across Data and Analytics. This ranges from regulatory activity through to working with stakeholders across Nationwide to deliver data and analytics solutions into a wide range of business functions.
You will be an experienced Delivery Lead / Programme manager with extensive experience of managing large, complex programmes and portfolios of smaller projects. You will have expert knowledge of end to end programme and project management and exposure to different delivery methodologies, including waterfall and Agile.
You will lead a team of experts within the change team to effectively deliver against agreed outcomes and objectives, promoting accountable freedom and efficient delivery at pace. You will be accountable for the prioritisation and delivery of these outcome in a cost effective way.
You will ideally have a financial services background and experience of delivering regulatory and/or data related change.
Ideal but not essential domain specific experience includes:
• Awareness of Nationwide’s or wider industry Data and Analytics strategy and current impacting legislation
• Financial Services experience
• Experience and understanding of Data and Analytics toolsets
• Experience of implementing changes to functionality both at a technical and business change level
• Experience of working with external vendors on industry standard platforms
What you'll be doing
You will be joining the D&A Change leadership team, responsible for one of the biggest areas of strategic investment during the 19/20FY, a £multi-million change portfolio delivering regulatory and discretionary outcomes to support the societies response to our Data and Analytics Strategy. You will:
• Define and deliver against strategically agreed outcomes and objectives
• Shape projects and programmes from inception
• Manage project/programme budgets, driving cost and delivery efficiencies through effective programme management
• Define a change approach relevant to the needs of the delivery
• Management of senior stakeholders, especially at a local community level to shape benefits
• Line Management, and management of performance and behaviour through regular 1 to 1s and performance reviews, championing a culture of accountable freedom and excellence
• Leadership of a cross Matrix Team delivering complex changes on time; to budget and to meet Business outcomes/benefits
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us. As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career.
• Car allowance of £4,656
• Pension scheme whereby if you pay 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to ‘buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme