Employer Brand Solutions Specialist
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary £30,204 - £43,628
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 21/06/2018
- Ref R002000196
• An Employer Brand Solutions Specialist
• Based in our Head Office in Swindon.
• Salary £30,204 - £43,628 a year (depending on skills and experience) based on a permanent, 35 hours per week contract.
• Send in your applications by 21st June 2018
Nationwide is the world’s largest building society. But, however large we become, we will never lose sight of what makes us different: our commitment to our members and to building our society in the right way. Our goal is to be more than a business. We want to be known as an organisation that is always open, honest and trustworthy, where people are understood, helped and supported. That’s as true for our employees as it is for our members – and that’s why our Employer Brand is so important.
All our people have commitments and interests outside of their working day. The diversity that brings is something our colleagues and our members value. We recognise that traditional working patterns don’t work for everyone, so we’re delighted to welcome your application for this role on a full-time basis or on a flexible working basis.
Examples of the types of flexible working we offer include job sharing and condensed hours.
We guarantee that your application will be judged only on the skills and capabilities you can offer compared to the requirements of the role, and that we’ll be open and transparent in our conversations with you about how your specific preferences can be accommodated against the demands of this position.
Who we're looking for
We’re dedicated to building an employer brand that is creative, content-driven and measurable. So we’re looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about end-to-end employer brand solutions.
As a minimum requirement, you’ll:
• Have a proven track record of project managing creative work across a range of on and offline platforms and channels, with a firm belief in embracing and encouraging innovation to enhance the candidate experience.
• Understand how to bring an employer value proposition to life
• have experience of engaging with suppliers
• have experience of managing the metrics that underpin campaigns and demonstrate return on investment.
Your background could be in-house or agency – in either case, you will know exactly how to market an employer brand creatively to deliver outstanding service to the business.
What you'll be doing
We’re investing in our employer brand, establishing a brand infrastructure that is authentic and sustainable. As we take our proposition to market, you will be brand guardian and advocate, bringing fresh thinking to life in every area of the candidate experience. It’s an opportunity to be involved in a brand implementation, right from the outset: building on robust research, identifying key messages, deploying targeting and structured campaigns to meet both predicted hires and unexpected surges in demand.
The extras you'll get
Feeling as though you belong means feeling valued, recognised and rewarded. We aim to give all of our people a good work-life balance. We extend our support to the rewards and benefits we offer:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to a Healthcare scheme
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
We’d love it if you joined our society. Click apply today and send us your CV to take the first step towards building society, nationwide.