HR Systems Specialist Support - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- £19,453 - £28,098
- Contract type Fixed Term Contract
- Closing date 19/03/2018
- Ref R002000171
• A HR Systems Specialist Support to join our team based in our head offices in Swindon.
• Salary £19,453 - £28,098 a year based on a 35 hour week, 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
• Send in your application by 19th March 2018
We welcome applications from those looking for flexible working arrangements and part time hours (28 hours or above); albeit this will need to be reviewed in the context of the operational requirements of the role.
An opportunity has arisen within Nationwide’s HR Systems team based in Swindon. The successful applicant will be providing systems advice and guidance, carrying out system administration and managing stakeholder issues end to end for all our HR systems.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement, you’ll have:
• Excellent problem management skills with the ability to fully investigate issues and diagnose solutions
• Experience of working in a pressurised environment.
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to liaise effectively with end users and System Specialists alike.
• An ability to assimilate new information.
• Prioritisation skills necessary for a demanding and fast paced role.
• Experience of customer service having built strong relationships with customers.
It would be nice if you also had:
• A knowledge of HR systems
What you'll be doing
As HR Systems Specialist Support you will be responsible for triaging all incoming issues and queries into the HR Systems team to either resolve yourself or direct accordingly whilst maintaining effective communication with stakeholders end to end.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
• Providing support for all HR systems, including Fusion HCM, PeopleSoft HCM, Helpdesk CRM, Analytics and Learning Zone (Training will be provided on these systems).
• Working within the incident and known faults processes and ensure that incidents are resolved within the correct timescales and to appropriate priorities to ensure successful delivery of SLA’s.
• Administering system security on all HR Systems to manage employee access. To include maintenance of the security tree, security roles and permission lists.
• Working to ensure data integrity and then to resolve data exceptions and errors.
• Having a clear understanding of system interfaces and batch processes.
• Providing ad-hoc reports and systems information to assist colleagues in effectively administering HR systems.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme