P&C Change Project Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Fixed Term Contract
- Closing date 02/09/2018
- Ref R002000209
• A People and Culture Change Project Manager for our Employee Relations Team
• Based at our Head Offices in Swindon
• £42,370 - £61201 a year (depending on skills and experience) based on a 12 month FTC, full, part time and job share applications welcomed
• Send in your application by 2nd September 2018
As a P&C Change Project Manager you’ll identify, plan and manage HR related activities associated with major change programmes through to delivery, ensuring alignment to the Business and HR strategy, ensuring projects are delivered within agreed budgets, timescales and quality.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement, you’ll have:
• Project or Programme Management experience, gained within a unionised environment.
• Proven track record in delivery of complex projects
• Strong HR generalist experience gained within a complex, multi-disciplinary environment
• Robust Employee Relations experience
• Thorough knowledge of employment law and current legislation
• Ability to work with and resolve problems with significant levels of ambiguity
• Ability to manage stakeholders, build strong relationships and work collaboratively
• Demonstrable experience and ability to operate within a structured governance and risk environment
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to relate to employees, union officials and management at all levels.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage larger scale initiatives which are running concurrently
It would also be nice if you have a:
• Degree and/or CIPD qualification or working towards qualification.
What you'll be doing
In this role, you will:
• Be responsible for project work streams and identify, design, plan and deliver medium to large projects on time, to budget and in line with any statutory requirements.
• Work collaboratively with the Change Employee Relations Senior Manager and liaise with Subject Matter Experts within People & Culture and the wider business to lead and deliver the people workstream on change programmes.
• Work closely with Community Partners and project managers to identify and understand key HR milestones, making sure they are captured appropriately in programme Governance.
• Identify and manage and People & Culture and HR risks, making sure appropriate actions is taken to resolve problems and escalate where necessary.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with the union (NGSU), ensuring they are engaged and informed throughout change initiatives.
• Consult and guide key stakeholders on major change programmes.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme