Resourcing Services Advisor - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Fixed Term Contract
- Closing date 21/05/2018
- Ref R002000190
• A Resourcing Services Advisor to join our Shared Services Team working with the Executive Resourcing Team
• Based at our Head Office in Swindon
• £19,453 - £28,098 a year dependant on skills and experience, based on a full time, 12 month FTC
• Send in your application by 21st May 2018
As the Resourcing Services Advisor you will provide high quality and consistent advice, administering and quality checking resourcing processes within HR Policy, ensuring all service operation levels are maintained.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum you’ll need:
• Experience and a proven background of working within a recruitment delivery role
• Experience of working with PeopleSoft, Talent Link or a candidate management system
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal being able to effectively communicate across all levels of the business.
• Working knowledge of HR policy and employee benefits
• Act with integrity to manage confidential and sensitive cases with utmost professionalism and pro-activity
• Ability to analyse information from a range of sources
• Strong collaboration skills, being able to build strong working relationships with the wider HR teams including Resourcing colleagues to ensure a seamless service delivery with their respective client areas
It would also be nice if you had:
• Working knowledge and understanding of Employment Law
• Understanding and knowledge of UKVI right to work requirements and visas
What you'll be doing
Working closely with your colleagues in Resourcing to ensure a seamless candidate and hiring manager experience.
You will also be:
• Booking interviews & assessments, including booking rooms, raising vacancies & administering online assessments (on systems such as SHL, Enterprise Leadership Insight and YSC)
• Performing all Telephone Interviews & administering Video Interviews
• Ensuring all candidate & manager communication is sent within agreed SLA’s
• Administering and quality checking recruitment processes for all candidates
• Ensure a high standard of customer service by proactively working with the immediate and wider HR teams
• Resolving day to day resourcing enquires, issues and complaints; investigation where necessary to achieve a full resolution and service recovery
• Maintain knowledge and understanding to provide guidance on UKVI right to work requirements and visas
• Identify potential improvements to processes and make recommendations to the Shared Services Management Team
• Support high profile recruitment projects where appropriate
• Accurately file all documentation and ensure all candidate and employee data is entered into HR systems in a timely accurate and consistent manner.
• Accurately recording MI, providing detailed commentary around tasks for reporting.
• Support within projects within the team.
• Printing and binding interview packs for the Executive Resourcing Team.
• Support of admin activity around invoicing and budgets.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life insurance a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.