- Location Swindon, South West England
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 20/01/2019
- Ref R002000258
We are looking for a Reward Manager at our Head Office in Swindon
• Circa £47,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience) based on a permanent, 35 hours per week contract.
The role will support the Senior Reward & Benefit Manager in the delivery of key reward processes and activities, helping the Society to attract, retain and motivate the right calibre of employees while remaining competitive and meeting our regulatory obligations.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement, you’ll have:
• reward and / or HR experience
• advanced analytical skills with experience of building complex excel models, the ability to interpret data and present verbally and non-verbally, with excellent attention to detail
• sound business acumen, good organisational awareness and an effective approach to problem solving
• good interpersonal and influencing skills, with credibility and the ability to build constructive and collaborative working relationships
• excellent written and presentation communication skills
• good awareness of, or a commitment to develop a sound understanding of, employment law, equal pay and regulatory remuneration requirements.
What you'll be doing
• Provide planning, analysis, data modelling and communications in support of key reward processes and projects
• Provide support and advice on pay management, market pay and bonus practice
• Carry out ad-hoc research and benchmarking and carry out job evaluation
• Contribute to, or lead, key reward projects by gathering and interpreting data, providing advice, recommendations and support to key contacts in People & Culture, developing and delivering communication plans and updating policies
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
•Access to training to help you progress and develop your career
•Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
•Life assurance worth 8x your salary
•24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
•The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
•Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets