- Location Countrywide, Countrywide
- Salary £35,309 - £51,002
- Contract type Fixed Term Contract
- Closing date 19/04/2019
- Ref R002000309
• A Mortgage Consultant Trainer - Countrywide role. Extensive travel expected.
• £39,232 market anchor - 12 month fixed term contract (maternity leave cover).
• Send in your application by 19th April 2019 .
We are looking to add a mortgage trainer to our team to cover maternity leave. This is an exciting opportunity within Learning & Development where you will be supporting our Prime Mortgage Consultants and Later Life Mortgage Consultants with their learning throughout their time with Nationwide.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• be CeMAP qualified (must) and CeRER qualified (optional)
• have some experience in mortgage advice or come from an L&D background
• be member focused
be a team player
be able to simplify the complex
What you'll be doing
You will be training and developing our talented Mortgage Consultants and Later Life Mortgage Consultants across all areas of mortgage distribution (Retail, NNOW and Direct).
Our role is to ensure our advisers are in the best place to deliver the best member experience when it comes to discussing the mortgage requirements.
The job is wide and varied, being involved in inductions, project work, process change and some training design.
This is an excellent opportunity to be at the very centre of Nationwide's mortgage agenda