Assistant Product Manager, Savings
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary £30,204 - £43,628
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 24/06/2018
- Ref R002100160
- Two Assistant Product Managers – Savings at our head offices in Swindon
- £30,204 - £43,628 a year dependent on experience, based on a 35 hour week
- Flexible working conditions considered.
- Send in your application by 24/6/18
Who we're looking for
You’ll need to:
- Be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- Be able to develop Nationwide’s savings products, driving improvements that will help us meet members needs and our commercial objectives
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to build effective working relationships across the communities, bringing enthusiasm, flexibility and energy to the team
- Have strong influencing skills and be able to communicate your ideas well both verbally and in writing
- Have excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data from a variety of sources and present recommendations
- Be independent, proactive and have great organisational skills
What you'll be doing
You’ll be joining the Savings Team to support with key strategic initiatives, such as the Unisys Heritage Project (UHS).
You will play a key role in developing the savings proposition and the capability behind it. You will:
- Represent Savings on strategic projects, using your influencing skills to develop requirements that drive credible propositions for our members
- Be able to understand the impact of technical and propositional change on member outcomes, journeys and satisfaction
- Work alongside colleagues in Financial Management to develop robust business cases
- Develop quality written documentation that drives formal decision making and broadens understanding of key issues
- Drive delivery of initiatives, co-ordinating activity across internal and external stakeholders
This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment and so you will need to be flexible, creative and confident, with a strong customer focus.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.