- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- £25,169 - £36,356
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 21/03/2018
- Ref R002100138
- Product Executive in Current Accounts
- Based at our head offices in Swindon.
- £25,169-36,356 per annum based on a 35 hour week.
- Please send in your application by Wednesday 21 March 2018.
Current Account is core to Nationwide’s customer centric strategy and we have exciting plans to drive forward the Society’s strategy through our Current Account proposition. We’ve grown strongly over recent years and have peer group beating customer satisfaction. We’re now entering an exciting phase as we develop our product range to meet the needs of customers through all life stages. There has never been a more exciting time to be involved in current accounts.
Who we're looking for
You’ll need to:
- Have an understanding of Financial Services and ideally our products too, knowing how to develop and market their features and service propositions in a constantly evolving market.
- Ideally have some experience of a product or marketing based role so you’ll be able to identify opportunities to drive activity and deepen our customers’ relationships with us.
- Have strong influencing skills and be able to communicate your ideas well both verbally and in writing.
- Understand the key drivers of customer satisfaction and be able to use your knowledge to shape our output to develop enhanced levels of customer advocacy and retention.
- Be able to work Nationwide’s current account products to drive improvements that will help us meet and exceed our business targets.
What you'll be doing
- You’ll be joining the Products and Acquisition team in Current Account with an exciting portfolio of work, focusing on our key acquisition product, FlexDirect. You will play a key role in supporting the ongoing management and development of FlexDirect within the adult Current Account range.
- You’ll focus on ensuring that FlexDirect continues to meets the needs of our members and supports the Society’s strategy for deeper relationships.
- This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment and so you will need to be analytical, creative, confident and a great communicator with a strong customer focus.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.