Service Introduction Manager - Lead
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary £50,840 - £73,436
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 24/01/2019
- Ref R001900824
- A Service Introduction Manager – Leads, located in our head offices in Swindon
- Salary £50,840 - £73,436 a year (dependent on skills and experience) based on permanent, 35 hours per week, contract.
- Please send in your application by 24th January 2019.
Service Introduction are a team of people working closely with our colleagues across the society ensuring that any IT Service changes being made are delivered safely and robustly. We work with a range of Stakeholders from Projects & Programmes, IT Support Teams, Change Squads, Agile Hubs and Business Teams.
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for highly motivated individuals that can establish good working relationships with our change teams, be able to effectively operate our controls in very challenging and quickly changing environments, and influence change leaders to ensure that they clearly understand the needs of our IT Stakeholders.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
- Have IT Service Management experience with a comprehensive understanding of the key elements and processes relating to Service Introduction, and in developing service acceptance criteria
- Have a working knowledge of ITIL
- Have some prior IT change experience that will allow you to support the transition into service whilst juggling the needs of the IT support teams in delivering day-to-day services
- Have excellent communications skills and the ability to convey complex information, readily finding solutions to challenges as they emerge.
- Have an ability to work independently, and where required across multiple Nationwide sites.
What you'll be doing
We have a highly complex portfolio of change activity at Nationwide and the recent Tech Investment announcement means that this will grow further and become even more complex. Throughout all of this we’re keen to ensure that we deliver the best possible service to our members and speed of delivery is high on our list of priorities; however, we still need to protect our IT environments and so the robust framework of controls that we operate is even more critical.
Our Service Introduction managers operate controls that provide the right level of tension between the Business and IT Teams to ensure the best possible outcome for our members.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme