Senior Enterprise Architect - Integration
- Location Swindon, England
- £53,694 - £87,253
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 31/03/2018
- Ref R001900170
• A Senior Enterprise Architect in our head offices in Swindon.
• Salary £53, 694 - £87,253 a year (dependent on skills, experience and current remuneration) based on a permanent, 35 hour week contract.
• Please send in your application by 31st March 2018.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement:
- You will have recent deep experience in modern enterprise integration technology, ideally including the IBM products mentioned below.
This experience should include:
- Common enterprise integration patterns - Request-Reply, Pub-Sub, Splitter, Aggregator, Routing Slip etc.
- BPEL and BPMN2 process modelling.
- SOAP and REST interaction patterns.
- Integration security protocols and token formats such as OAUTH2, OIDC, SAML & JWT.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a proven track record of influencing stakeholders both in business and technical disciplines.
What you'll be doing
The successful candidate will be jointly accountable for defining the strategy, reference architecture and roadmaps for the societies real time integration platform NEM.
NEM was introduced in early 2017 through the Strategic Originations programme, and will need to rapidly scale to support the needs of all strategic initiatives. NEM is based on the IBM integration suite, including IIS, BPM and ODM currently running on-premise hosted on IBM P-Series hardware. Our strategy for NEM will include upgrading key components to later versions to take advantage of additional product features, and migrating towards a Linux hosting model in the public cloud.
We are also considering the role of other open source integration technologies to augment the current NEM stack, but at this point no firm decisions have been made.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to a Healthcare scheme
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
• Company car or allowance worth £4,656