B2B Engagement Marketing Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Location Bournemouth Administration Centre, South West England
- Salary £42,370 - £47,078
- Contract type Fixed Term Contract
- Closing date 21/10/2018
- Ref R001800172
• An Engagement Marketing Manager in our B2B Marketing Communications team based in the Bournemouth head office
• £42,370 - £47,078 per annum based on a 35 hour week
• Flexible working conditions considered.
• This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
• Please send in your application by Sunday 21 October 2018
Leading a team of three people you will support the Society’s strategy by sharing the reasons why mortgage brokers and business savings customers should love and choose our brands. Growing audience engagement by identifying new opportunities and optimising our existing marketing channels and content, including the development and delivery of our social, website optimisation, search and events strategies.
You will create great senior stakeholder relationships across product, marketing and intermediary relationships, ensuring all plans are insight led and driving the right outcomes for our brokers, members and the society.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone to provide inspirational leadership skills to the B2B engagement team. You will have a passion for insight, using it to create and drive our website optimisation, SEO and social strategies. You will be comfortable with budget management, ensuring our events budget is effectively managed and on plan for year end. You’ll also need to be comfortable when communicating at all levels and inspire trust in working collaboratively with colleagues from product and relationship management teams, as well as our third party corporate accounts.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• have qualifications and experience that demonstrate the skills we’re looking for
• have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• have great communication and relationship management skills
• have a passion for insight led marketing
• have people management experience
It would be nice if you also had:
• experience working within B2B Marketing
• experience working within events
• Web analytics, SEO and optimisation experience
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the Senior B2B Marketing Manager you will shape and drive the delivery of our B2B website optimisation, Events and Social plans. Creating deeper and more valuable B2B relationships
Leading a team of three people, you’ll identify actionable insight to develop our plans and test new ways of engaging our audience, bringing Nationwide’s and The Mortgage Works values to life in a meaningful way.
Working with your team you will also be responsible for:
• Championing digital insight, ensuring our plans are based on actionable insight
• Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with other communities
• Agreement of event planning marketing including annual corporate marketing packages
• Ownership of corporate accounts and events budget ensuring we’re on plan and delivering value for money
• Creating and delivering 19/20 website optimisation programme
• SEO and site search strategy for our 5 B2B sites
• The creation and management of annual intermediary social and content plan
• Building and nurturing your team to develop to their full potential
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme