Campaign Execution Analyst
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary £25,421 - £36,720
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 21/10/2018
- Ref R001800167
Analyst - Campaign Execution
• Analyst, to be part of the Member Contact Strategy Team.
• To be based in the Swindon Head Office
o Flexible working conditions considered.
o £25,421 - £36,720 pa on a 35 hour week
• Applications, along with a covering letter, until Sunday October 21 2018
At Nationwide, our members are at the heart of everything we do – that’s how we deliver ‘on your side’. And to market products and services to our members that fit with their needs, we need relevant, timely and accurate one to one Marketing. That’s why it’s important the Direct Marketing campaigns you create and manage are of the highest standards.
Who we're looking for
Who we're looking for
• Ideally, be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
• More essentially you’ll be a fast learner and someone who can champion new ideas, you’ll have excellent communication skills, a great eye for detail and be able to build valuable working relationships at every level.
• Be numerate with a logical mind coupled with PC literacy skills, knowledge of data analysis tools and manipulation of data would also be beneficial.
• Ideally have some experience of using campaign management systems and designing member contact campaigns. Alternatively have any programming experience as well as knowledge of analytical tools (SQL, SAS).
• Be motivated and ready to make the most of this fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and get to know the world’s largest building society inside out.
What you'll be doing
The Member Contact Strategy team has 3 clear functions – Planning & Performance, Campaign Execution and Analytics. You will play a vital role in the Campaign Execution team, principally supporting the delivery of key projects in relation to campaign activity, relating to a multi-channel portfolio of campaigns, covering mailings, e-mail, statement inserts, outbound calling, member research samples & inbound 1-1 member contacts via CRM systems, delivered through Internet Bank, Retail & Direct (‘Prompts’).
You will use our Campaign Management System (IBM Campaign) to test, design & manage bespoke data selections extracted from the Marketing Database. You will understand & respond to changing business priorities & manage running of multiple campaigns accordingly, to daily/weekly/monthly schedules.
You will make an important contribution to corporate projects delivering improvements to our systems/data, & initiatives to develop the business value delivered by campaigns.
All of our people have commitments and interests outside of their working day. The diversity that brings is something our colleagues and our members value. We recognise that traditional working patterns don’t work for everyone, so we are delighted to welcome your application for this role on a full-time hours basis/flexible working basis.
Examples of the types of flexible working we offer include reduced hours.
We guarantee that your application will be judged only on the skills and capabilities you can offer compared to the requirements of the role, and that we will be open and transparent in our conversations with you about how your specific preferences can be accommodated against the demands of this position.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme