Campaign Execution Senior Analyst
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary £30,506 - £44,065
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 21/10/2018
- Ref R001800171
• A Senior Analyst – Campaign Execution at our head offices in Swindon.
• £30,506-£38,000 pa based on a 35 hour week.
• Flexible working conditions considered.
• Send in your application by 21/10/18.
At Nationwide, our members are at the heart of everything we do – that’s how we deliver ‘on your side’. We are tasked to market products and services to our members that fit with their needs, we need relevant, timely and accurate one to one communications. That’s why it’s important the campaigns you create and manage are of the highest standards.
Flexible Working Conditions
All our people have commitments and interests outside of their working day. The diversity that brings is something our colleagues and our members value. We recognise that traditional working patterns don’t work for everyone, so we are delighted to welcome your application for this role on a full-time hours basis/flexible working basis. Examples of the types of flexible working we offer include reduced hours.
We guarantee that your application will be judged only on the skills and capabilities you can offer compared to the requirements of the role, and that we will be open and transparent in our conversations with you about how your specific preferences can be accommodated against the demands of this position.
Who we're looking for
• Be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
• Ideally have experience of using customer contact campaign management systems and designing customer contact campaigns.
• Have at least basic programming experience and knowledge of analytical tools to be able to manipulate data (knowledge of SAS and/or SQL would be an advantage), as well as have experience within a technology development discipline.
• Be an excellent relationship builder with great communication skills as in this role there is plenty of interaction with other stakeholders in the campaign process.
• Be an ambitious and driven individual who is ready to make the most of this fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and get to know the world’s largest building society inside out.
What you'll be doing
The Member Contact Strategy team has 3 clear functions – Planning & Performance, Campaign Execution and Analytics.
You will play a role within the Campaign Execution area, managing the production of a multi-channel portfolio of campaigns, covering our inbound prompts and outbound calling, as well as associated data extraction and manipulation.
You will use our Campaign Management System (IBM Campaign) to design and manage bespoke data selections extracted from the Marketing Database. You will utilise SAS and/or SQL to be able to perform data extraction and manipulation across various internal systems and databases.
As subject matter expert on these campaigns you will be expected to consult on how they can help meet the needs of the business and the customer, as well as maximizing their efficiency and effectiveness. You will understand and respond to changing business priorities, and manage the running of multiple campaigns accordingly, to daily, weekly and monthly schedules. You will also make an important contribution to a range of corporate projects that are delivering improvements to our systems and data, as well as initiatives to develop the business value delivered by the campaigns as a whole.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme