Digital Delivery Partner
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary £41,951 - £60,596
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 01/07/2018
- Ref R001800139
- Digital Delivery Manager working in Internal Communication, Marketing & Engagement
- Based in our Swindon Head Office
- Flexible working conditions considered.
- £41,951 - £60,596 per annum based on a 35 hour week
- Applications are invited until Sunday 1 July 2018.
Our vision in Internal Communications is to drive Understanding, Belief and Action of our Society strategy through our Internal Digital Channels (including intranet, social platforms, mobile applications, On Demand Video, Webcasting). We provide a best in class digital communications experience to our colleagues, enabling them to stay informed, have a voice and engage in conversations.
As a Digital Delivery Partner, you will develop our digital channels offering through relationships with Senior Leaders to inform future vision; delivering new channels and improving existing ones to support the Society’s move towards a digital workplace.
All our people have commitments and interests outside of their working day. The diversity that brings is something our colleagues and our members value. We recognise that traditional working patterns don’t work for everyone, so we’re delighted to welcome your application for this role on a full time hours basis or on a flexible working basis.
Examples of the types of flexible working we offer include reduced hours, part time and job sharing.
We guarantee that your application will be judged only on the skills and capabilities you can offer compared to the requirements of the role, and that we’ll be open and transparent in our conversations with you about how your specific preferences can be accommodated against the demands of this position.
Who we're looking for
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- An in-depth understanding of internal digital channels and their capabilities to support strategic objectives
- A proven record of coordinating project deliveries that incorporate business and technology change
- Experience of implementing successful project governance, control documentation and delivery methodology
- Accountability of driving a team to achieve delivery targets within timescale and budget
- An understanding of, and experience in, delivering UX best practice
- Strong and articulate communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills to balance competing priorities across multiple projects and initiatives
- Supplier and 3rd Party management experience with the ability to confidently challenge and lead.
- Experience of overseeing a team to support the performance and availability of key platforms
What you'll be doing
- Lead, design, plan and drive changes to digital channels to improve the User Experience or improve communication effectiveness
- Be an SME in digital channel communication and oversee the management and strategic development of internal digital communications
- Responsible for the resilience and effectiveness of the digital communications channels, making sure any issues are appropriately identified, escalated and resolved as necessary
- Accountable for the Identification, design, planning and delivery of multiple small scale workstreams
- Ensuring deliveries are subject to required parameters of cost, timescale and quality, working within appropriate governance parameters.
- Consulting with senior leaders, communities and the digital channel consultants on best utilisation of digital channels and opportunities to improve and develop them
- Managing 3rd party supplier relationships, effectively challenging cost, time and resource quotations and deliveries.
- Ensuring the expected levels of performance and availability of our platforms are maintained
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.