Mortgage Consultant - Nationwide NNOW - Northampton
- Location Northampton Administration Centre, England
- Salary £27,484 - £39,699
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 27/03/2019
- Ref R002203519
- Mortgage Consultants in Northampton as part of our Nationwide NOW department.
- Basic Salary £27,484-£39,699 a year (based on experience) on a permanent contract, Monday - Saturday with a day off in the week.
- You will be required to work every other Saturday.
- Part and Full-Time (28-35 hours)
Working as part of Nationwide NOW you will be delivering first class Mortgage advice using industry leading video technology; connecting you to branches across the UK from one location. You'll be part of a great working environment, with your team around you and colleagues in the branch network supporting.
Who we're looking for
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone customer focused; our customers are important to us and we want to make sure they feel valued and at ease; whether they are first time buyers or current mortgage holders looking for further advice.
- Someone that is an excellent communicator with the ability to make a potentially complex process, simple and easy to understand, allowing our customers to make well informed decisions.
- Someone self-motivated and goal driven with a desire to achieve and exceed.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
- Be fully CeMAP qualified
- Have experience working within the mortgage industry.
Following the introduction of the Individual Accountability Regime (known internally as Strengthening Individual Accountability) we will require all successful candidates for roles that fall within the regime to undertake enhanced pre-employment screening checks. To find out more about the Individual Accountability Regime and further information about the pre-employment checks required, please click here.
Please note, pre-employment screening checks will only be conducted with your consent after the point of verbal offer and this will also apply to internal candidates moving into this role.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Time management skills
What you'll be doing
Working in our contact centre, you’ll be video linked to a customer in one of our branches. You’ll be guiding customers through our range of award winning products and spotting opportunities to make a real difference.
Creating informative but relaxed conversations are essential for this job. This will enable you to match each customer with the correct and most suitable product.
Being a team player, you’ll be keen to share your knowledge with colleagues and customers alike. However, you’ll be equally as keen to make the most of your own talents.
With employee development in mind, a Team Manager will coach and support you to ensure you’re able to build a successful career and take advantage of the extensive rewards on offer.
The extras you'll get
When you put a lot in, we think it’s only fair that you should get a lot out. That's why in addition to your salary, you'll be rewarded with a host of other benefits:
• 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• The ability to ‘buy’ another 10 days’ holiday
• Benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to loads of training to help you progress and develop your career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.