Delivery Product Manager - 12 Fixed Term Contract
- Location Central London, London Area
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Fixed Term Contract
- Closing date 22/10/2018
- Ref R001200002
• Delivery Product Manager based in London
• £42,370 - £61,201 a year, dependent on relevant skills and experience
• 12 month fixed term position
• Full time 35 hours per week
• Please send your application in by 22nd October
We believe that the needs of small businesses are underserved in the UK and we’re looking to provide a mutual alternative in the market.
This is a chance to be involved in something brand new, where you’ll help to shape a new business and new propositions.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Have a working knowledge of product delivery
• Have experience of building a journey which focuses on the customer, this might mean that you’ve come from a retail or transformational background
• Have experience of successfully working in an agile environment
• Have experience of developing and implementing customer management plans
• Have been in a role where you’ve carried out journey mapping
• Have been in a role where you have applied agile and lean methodologies
• Have worked in a collaborative environment and can evidence your ability to work successfully with others across a function, the organisation and with key external partners
• Have been in a role where you’ve regularly had to challenge and also been challenged yourself, which you are able to evidence with successful outcomes
What you'll be doing
This a fast paced and agile environment where you’ll help to build and design new propositions and customer journeys for a brand new venture.
You’ll work with agile and lean methodologies and your focus will be on the customer, working closely with our current members to create market leading business banking propositions for small businesses. You’ll work alongside designers and engineers at our current operational hub in London.
You’ll need to be prepared to show flexibility and work with momentum. We’re looking for a collaborator who can deliver at pace and can listen and absorb quickly, but is also able to challenge effectively to drive the right outcomes.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
• London weighting of £4,687 gross per annum