Pricing & Insight Product Manager
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary £42,370 - £61,201
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 21/10/2018
- Ref R002100195
• A Pricing & Insight Product Manager for the Unsecured Lending Product Team
• To be based at our Swindon Head Office.
• £42,370 - £61,201 p.a. based on a 35 hour week, dependent on experience.
• Applications are invited until Sunday 21 October 2018.
Banking is changing at Nationwide. With increasing focus on growing our business and meeting more of our member’s unsecured borrowing needs, we are looking to add to our talented and experienced team that manage our Unsecured Lending Products and Propositions.
We are seeking a product manager with a track record of adding value through analysis and insight. They will also have a passion for ensuring members are at the heart of what we do and the commercial awareness to drive forward our unsecured lending business. This is an analytical role with a heavy emphasis on SAS skills and knowledge.
Who we're looking for
• You’ll have a strong background in analysis and insight and have the drive to develop your knowledge and take on new challenges
• Experienced in using SAS for analysis and leading/coaching less experienced analysts
• You’ll think strategically and possess strong numerical and literacy skills
• You’ll work well on your own initiative, using your commercial acumen to identify opportunities and develop propositions
• You’re able to work collaboratively, with good relationship building and influencing skills, with the confidence to communicate at every level to get the desired outcome
• Have good organisational skills and the ability to proactively manage your own work and the work of others
• Flexible, creative, positive with a high attention to detail.
• Have experience within financial services and/or product management
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent
What you'll be doing
The consumer credit market is evolving rapidly. This role is about developing a deep understanding through analysis of what our members want and how they behave both now and in the future. You will work with colleagues across different communities to deliver product and pricing strategies to achieve our commercial objectives whilst maintaining our market leading satisfaction and ensuring fair outcomes.
Your primary responsibilities will be providing data driven insight, identifying opportunities and delivering improvements to the end to end member journey and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a member focussed team to drive real benefits for our members. You’ll play a key role, acting as an expert and getting involved with proposition improvements that will make a real difference to members and the Society.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme