Product Manager - Mortgages
- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary £42,370 - £61,201
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 21/08/2018
- Ref R002100179
• A ‘Product Manager – Mortgages’ in our Head Office in Swindon
• £42,370 – £61,201 a year, dependent on experience, on a permanent open ended 35 hour a week contract
• Send in your application by Tuesday 21 August 2018
These days, mortgages are rarely out of the headlines, which makes it even more important that at Nationwide we offer competitive products which meet our customer needs and help us deliver the great value that our customers know us for.
Who we're looking for
• Be educated to degree level, or have relevant experience in a Product role; ideally with previous mortgage related experience
• Be experienced, enthusiastic, forward thinking and creative
• Have a track record of delivering to challenging deadlines, along with implementation of effective strategic plans
• Have experience in driving new propositions, with evidence of tactical and long term problem solving capabilities
• Be a very good communicator with strong analytical planning and organisational skills
• Have first class relationship building skills and the confidence to communicate at every level, as you’ll be presenting to and working with senior stakeholders from across the business
• Be proactive and motivated with a keen eye for detail
• Be aware of the objectives of Mortgages and more widely Product & Proposition community and how these relate to Nationwide’s strategy.
What you'll be doing
Working in the Product Development team within Mortgages, you’ll play a key role in the development and delivery of new mortgage products, with particular focus on supporting life-stage propositions. You will be required to analyse the market and look for opportunities to enhance our overall mortgage offering.
You will be expected to work with stakeholders of all levels right up to Director level to develop compelling business cases with supporting rationale for change. Therefore, your ability to build positive relationships both internally and externally will be a key part of your success in the role. For the successful candidate, this is a challenging and varied role which will play a key part in helping the Mortgages team deliver its goals.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.