- Location Swindon Head Office, South West England
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 19/11/2018
- Ref R002100184
• We need a Savings Analyst to join our Savings Community - based at our head offices in Swindon
• £25,421 - £36,720 a year dependent on experience, based on a 35 hour week
• Please send in your application by Monday 19 November 2018.
- Helping people save has always been at the very heart of what we do at Nationwide, from our earliest origins nearly 130 years ago. We’re now one of the largest Savings providers in the UK, working hard to offer propositions that make a real difference to our members’ lives.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Savings Community at Nationwide and we are seeking an Analyst to transform the Savings proposition by developing a detailed understanding of product performance and the behaviour of our members.
- We’re building a society that works for everyone, which is why we encourage applicants of all demographics. We support flexible working and we’ll help you to strike a great work-life balance, giving you the freedom to drive your own agenda whilst helping you to achieve your best.
For further information please contact Richard Stocker, or Neil Humphrey in Resourcing.
Who we're looking for
Who we're looking for:
You’ll need to:
- Be educated to degree level or have strong experience in a similar role.
- Have excellent Excel skills and enjoy gathering and interpreting information and use this to build a detailed understanding of the Savings market and our performance.
- Relish working in a fast-paced environment and coming up with recommendations that make a real difference to our members and the Society.
- Work collaboratively across teams while bringing enthusiasm, flexibility and great organisational skills to the team.
What you'll be doing
What you'll be doing:
You’ll be joining our Savings Community to support with product pricing and planning. You’ll play a key role in:
- Reviewing performance: using internal and external information to understand current performance as well as identifying market trends.
- Planning: playing an instrumental role in setting financial objectives based on historical book performance and broader market influences.
- Improving processes: identifying areas for driving efficiency in our current processes and managing the process documentation to ensure that processes are followed correctly and fit for purpose.
- Building relationships: working collaboratively with other Communities, providing them with information on future performance to support their resource planning.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. As part of our team you’ll get:
- Personal development and training – to help you to excel in the role and support your longer-term career aspirations.
- More flexible working, including the opportunity to regularly work from home.
- Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme.
- A pension scheme where if you pay in 7%, we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus the ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday.