Strategy Product Manager - Fixed Term Contract
- Location Swindon, London, Countrywide
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Fixed Term Contract
- Closing date 22/10/2018
- Ref R001200001
• Strategy Product Manager based in either London or Swindon
• £42,370 - £61,201 a year, dependent on relevant skills and experience
• 12 month fixed term position
• Open to full time and flexible working
• Please send your application in by 22nd October
We believe that the needs of small businesses are underserved in the UK and we're looking to provide a mutual alternative in the market.
This is a chance to be involved in something brand new, where you’ll help to shape a new business and new propositions.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Have a wealth of experience in proposition and product management. This could be within current account, or across other product offerings in a financial services organisation
• Have developed and implemented strategies that achieved the key business and financial objectives of a product
• Have experience of developing and implementing customer management plans
• Have been in a role where you’ve carried out journey mapping
• Have worked in a collaborative environment and can evidence your ability to work successfully with others across a function, anorganisation and with key external partners
• Have been in a role where you’ve regularly had to challenge and also been challenged yourself, which you're able to evidence with successful outcomes
What you'll be doing
This is a fast paced environment where you’ll be considering the proposition strategy and pricing required to support an exciting new business.
You’ll be researching propositions and competitor strategies, considering the best propositions for our target market and helping to price the propositions in the best and balanced way possible.
You’ll need to be prepared to show flexibility and work with momentum. We’re looking for a collaborator who can deliver at pace and can listen and absorb quickly, but is also able to challenge effectively to drive the right outcomes.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
• If based in London, London weighting of £4,687 gross per annum