- Location Bournemouth Administration Centre, South West England
- Salary Competitive
- Contract type Permanent
- Closing date 04/05/2018
- Ref R001500260
- A Valuation Services Administrator based in Bournemouth
- £16,569 a year on a fixed 35 hours a week contract.
- Send in your application by 4th May 2018
A valuation services administrator working on a face paced team liaising with customers, internal staff and mortgage brokers via the telephone.
Who we're looking for
A dynamic individual able to work as part of a team and as an individual who is motivated to achieve the highest standard of results. Ideally you will be used to speaking to customers either face to face or on the phone and will have an understanding of what is required to provide excellent customer service.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
- Have office or customer facing experience
- Be confident, articulate and able to work to deadlines and meet targets.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience of mortgage valuations or the mortgage industry
- Experience of the conveyancing process/legal background
What you'll be doing
Your job is to handle any query relating to a mortgage valuation, whether that means dealing with post valuation queries (PVQ’s) from colleagues, solicitors and brokers or handling objections and questions in a customer focused way – so you’ll need to be good with people and be able to ask the right questions. You’ll need to get the information across in a way they understand and be sympathetic to their needs. No day will ever be the same as you will be answering the phone, handling email queries or updating databases so you’ll need to be able to work well under pressure and show flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced environment. You’ll need to have good relationship building skills and experience. You’ll need a proactive attitude and be able to use your initiative to come up with solutions to problems you may face.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
- Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
- Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme