PA to Group Director
PA to Group Director
- Location: Swindon, England
- Salary: £27,484 - £39,699
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R001500500
- Closing Date: 19 July 2019
- A PA to our Leader of the Risk Community
- This role can be based in Swindon or London but will require regular travel to both locations.
- Salary £27,484 - £39,699 a year (dependent on skills and experience), based on a permanent, 35 hours a week, contract
- Please send your application by 19th July 2019
If you are an exceptional PA looking for a challenging role, this is a great opportunity for you.
Who we're looking for
An experienced PA with outstanding time management and organisational skills and the ability to build successful relationships with key stakeholders both within the community and across the Society. You will work closely with the Leader of the Risk Community and her senior leadership team to support the team in being effective and organised on a day to day basis.
As a minimum, you will/ have:
- Significant PA experience in supporting senior leaders and directors
- Build excellent relationships, collaborating successfully with a range of stakeholders including Exco PAs and Secretariat
- Superb diary management skills and experience of operating with a high volume and complex workload
- Possess strong influencing skills with the ability to challenge and negotiate with senior management
- Experience of paper preparation and community organisation
- Significant experience of dealing with extremely sensitive matters and showing a high level of discretion
What you'll be doing
In this role, you will directly support our Leader of the Risk Community and will work closely with the senior leadership team. This will include diary management, paper preparation and community organisation.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So, if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
- Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
- Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide, we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities. If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.