Senior Software Engineer - Base24
Senior Software Engineer - Base24
- Location: Swindon, South West England
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Ref: R001900868
- Closing Date: 18 October 2019
• A Software Engineer located at our Head Office in Swindon.
• £35,309 - £51,002 a year based on a permanent, 35-hour week contract
• Send in your application by 18th Ocotber 2019
At Nationwide we believe in putting our members’ needs first and are looking for individuals up-to-date with the latest developments in their fields, who strive to improve member experience through industry leading design, technical excellence and best practice.
Who we're looking for
A talented BASE24 Software Engineer to join our Payments Squad in Swindon. You’ll have experience working for an organisation that operates a complex technical portfolio with multiple objectives. You’ll be used to working in a challenging environment and can react with pace to changing demands and priorities.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Experienced at analysing, designing and developing payments related solutions
• A good understanding of card issuer and acquirer processing
• Have experience of VISA/LINK scheme regulations
• Knowledge of EMV processing and Key Management
• Experience of working on HP Non-Stop, BASE24 Classic
• Be competent in programming languages COBOL, TAL, TACL
• Be proficient in Enscribe file processing, SQL, DDL, Enform
• Excellent communicator
• A good team player, confident working with stakeholders across multi disciplines and across various levels
• Experience of software development using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
It would be nice if you also had:
• Previous experience of working in the Financial Services industry
What you'll be doing
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a technical mentor, designer, coder, thought leader and influencer.
You’ll already be comfortable juggling projects, handling complexity and immersing yourself in a team - and be ready to share your expertise with our emerging talent. You’ll have developed a practical knowledge and instinctive eye for what large tech departments require to deliver world class services.
In return, we’ll give you the tools to work in the way that suits you, and make sure your voice is influential. We’ll look to you to add insight and value to every project and new initiative in your area, and give you the opportunity to further grow your commercial acumen, as well as your technical skills. Our promotional pathways are clear and well-trodden; and it’s in our company DNA to continually challenge our staff to be better, however technically proficient they are already.
The extras you'll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us.
As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days more holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
Work with PRIDE
Why work for us?
At Nationwide, we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.
We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in, and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.